Please read the terms and conditions before placing an order. If you have any questions regarding any of the terms and conditions then please get in touch.
1. If Boxtick Ltd creates the artwork for a client with their ideas and input a proof will be created. This proof is to be sent to the client for them to check that everything is accurate. Boxtick Ltd does not hold responsibility for any spelling or grammar errors. It is advised that you do double check everything including telephone numbers, websites and email addresses etc.
2. If artwork is provided by the client, it needs to be “print ready”. This is the responsibility of the client. Any alterations that are wanted or needed by the client will be charged at our hourly rate.
3. Once the proof has been accepted, you the client are accepting that you are happy to continue with your order. You are declaring that you have checked for errors.
4. We use the latest vehicle outline software, but they are not always 100% accurate. When the proof is sent for the client to accept, please check against the actual vehicle that there aren’t any variations e.g. position of the registration plate, side lights any other minor or major variations of the vehicle.
5. Any logos, text and images that are provided by the client to Boxtick Ltd are declaring that it holds the appropriate copyright/or trademark permissions.
6. Design fees set at £15 are for half an hour of design work. This does not include the discussion of what you would like.
7. On arrival your vehicle needs to be clean, free from grease and dirt. Any existing graphics need to be removed prior to arriving at Boxtick Ltd.
8. On arrival a member of staff will inspect the vehicle with the client. Any found damage, minor or major will be noted. Once this has been completed the customer will sign a document to accept that the inspection form is accurate on the date of arrival.
9. Once the proof has been accepted and the order has been placed the client may cancel the order at any time but payment still needs to be made.
10. Orders are completed as quickly as possible with as much attention and care as possible. In the unlikely event of a delay that is beyond the control of Boxtick Ltd such as delivery of stock or business stationery items, Boxtick Ltd will not be liable for any damage, although we will attempt to resolve on your behalf.
Digitally Printed Graphics
11. Any printed graphics need 24 hours for the inks to air; this is recommended by our manufacture. This is to ensure you get the best possible results. If the client chooses to skip this process due to certain deadlines then Boxtick Ltd are not responsible for subsequent failure of the media.
12. Delivery is free for orders over £100; this is only for orders up to 30kg in weight. If the order exceeds this weight then the client will be notified at the enquiry stage. Delivery is £8 + VAT for orders under £100, the same weight restrictions apply. Deliveries are sent next working day (excluding Bank Holidays & Fridays) via DPD with a tracking number. Deliveries sent out on Friday should arrive on the following Monday.
13. Please check your delivery carefully. Any discrepancies must be reported within 72 hours of receipt.
14. Unless stated otherwise a quotation is valid for a period not exceeding 30 days from the date that the quote was supplied.
15. Unless otherwise agreed to and confirmed in writing by Boxtick Ltd payments for goods or services shall be within 30 days of the date on the invoice issued by Boxtick Ltd.
16. If we do not receive payment within the 30 days of the invoice being issued, we may pass this matter onto our legal team.
17. 50% of the quote for vehicle graphics needs to be paid when the order is placed. This is not refundable and the remaining 50% will be paid on the day of fitting.
18. We may pass on your information to third party suppliers that enable us to carry out our services.
19. As most of our our products are custom printed we cannot accept returns. If you are unhappy with your product please get in touch and we will do our best to resolve it.